Monday, September 5, 2011

MINECRAFT CUSTOM AHIVEMENTS :D

I made a page of Minecraft Achievements! So go ahead! Have fun!

ACHIEVEMENTS VOLUME 1
----------------------
Survivor------ Survive a whole day and night without a death
Combat Newbie------ Defeat 10 Mobs
Combat Rookie------ Defeat 50 Mobs
Combat Commander----Defeat 500 Mobs
Combat General----Defeat 1000 Mobs
Warlord------Defeat 5000 Mobs
Miner-------Go mining
For some Torches!-----Mine coal
Make a pretty pick------Mine Iron
Pretty Dye------Mine Lapis Lazuli
So pretty-------Mine Gold
I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE!------Mine diamonds
Aww that sucks-------- Die :P
Whee...! Squash------- Die from a fall
I H8 Pigs--------Kill a pig
Your wool is mine!---- Kill a sheep
I am shiny!--------Wear a full set of Diamond armour
Butter Boots-------Wear a pair of gold boots
Hi I squish you-----Meet a Slime!
Thatssssss a nice housssse----------Meet a Creeper
I shoot arrows----------Meet a Skeleton
Brains...---------Meet a Zombie
Twang+Hiss=Achievement!----Meet a Spider Jockey
Rude Awakening----- Sleep and get Disturbed by a mob
Fight! Fight! Fight!---- Make 2 or more mobs fight each other
Do you believe in Ghosts? 'Cause I believe in Ghasts-----------Meet a Ghast
I'm sorry for hitting you! Now stop Killing me!--------Hit a Zombie Pigman
Random Tower-------Build a Random Tower of any block
Falling from the Random Tower------Fall from a/the random tower you made
Sand castle------ Build a Sand Castle
Can't See------Be in complete darkness
What's green and cracked?------Find a Dungeon
A big tool---------Build a big tool
I am so lost!---------- Make a map
I can store things------Make a chest
Yum!-------Cook some pork
OMG OMG OMG----Fall into the void >:D
Burning Burning oh I am Burni- Death--------Die of Fire
Have a taste of your own medicine!------Kill a Skeleton with a Bow
Facepunch-------Facepunch a Mob (Punch face)
Ok, I spawned there------Make a compass
My clock shows Sun and Moon---------Make a Clock
Boing Boing Boing-------------Jump 500 Times
Boing Boing Boing +-----------Jump 5000 Times
Now I can Read!--------Craft a book
I give them hugs!--------Hug a Creeper
I hug them too!---------Hug a Zombie
I hug them all!-----------Hug all mobs
A flower----------Find a Flower
But I didn't carve the Pumpkins--------Find a Pumpkin
Take a lava bath-------Take a lava bath
Take a bath--------Take a bath
I will NEVER BLOW UP HA HA HA HA HA!---------Find Obsidian


Enjoy the Achivements! Print This page and Cross out achivements you beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment