Sunday, December 4, 2011

Minecraft More Achivements!

MINECRAFT CUSTOM ACHIVEMENTS VOLUME 2

Ouch!-------Take a total of 50 damage
Injured!-----Take a total of 250 damage
I'm hurt!----Take a total of 1000 damage
Take that!--Deal a total of 50 damage
That left a mark---Deal a total of 500 damage
Doctor, we have many patients----Deal a total of 2500 damage
Who mined here?---Find and explore an abondoned mine shaft
Just the same, But toxic!---Find a Cave Spider
He has fallen!---Defeat an Enderman
Hunger...---Get your Hunger down to 7
Very Hungry---Get your Hunger down to 4
I can eat a whole Enderman---Get your hunger down to 0
I can fly!---Fly in Creative mode or with mods
Level up!---Level up
It's all I have...---Eat Rotten flesh from a Zombie
Cow drop steak!---Defeat a Cow and get some Beef
I'm... gonna... hurl...---Get Food Poisoining (Food Meter turns Green)
I can use it all!---Get some blocks in Creative Mode
Me spy!---Spy on any mob (Enderman Not recommended)
Did someone say GABCHAB? No. Ok---Pretend a creeper is called a Gabchab

No comments:

Post a Comment