Sunday, December 4, 2011

Terraria - I made it to Hardmode!

I finally made it to Hardmode! When I defeated the Wall of Flesh (WoF) I got A Pwnhammer and a Buster Blade. Let me say that Hardmode is really Hard (Duh) it has new monsters, new bosses, The Corruption Spreads like Crazy! I made my house in a Hollow. Even though it seems like a playful Biome, it's actually dangerous. Remember those Unicorns? THEY ARE EVIL MAN HUNTERS! It's a challanging Biome, but it's also the only biome that won't get taken over by the Corruption (So either World Hollow or World Courruption) Another startegy, if you like your world as is may be to plant a hollow around the Courruption so it won't spread, but in the future The Hollow will eventually grow the other way. So what do you do? I don't know. Personally I'd rather live in a Hollow than a Corruption. The Hollow is pretty and has colorful trees and a peaceful soundtrack. The Corruption has harmful vines and monsters and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment